Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Changes

Letters are almost extinct these days. Chatty emails have disappeared. Bloggers I have followed seldom post anymore. I suppose text messages and phone calls are the main forms of correspondence in 2020.

I only know of two friends who read my blog regularly, for they have told me they check daily to see if I have a new post. I appreciate their encouragement.
They inspire me to keep blogging. And it's something I do enjoy. Writing and photography have long been loves of mine.

To Joy, Beth, Summer, and a few others I miss communicating with you. Although we never met, I felt a connection with you. I wonder how you are and what is happening in your lives.

Of course, with this Covid-19 there have been changes. I ventured out wearing a mask in order to find a new sketchbook. I was pleased to find one with 80 acid free sheets at Ross. I am ready to be engrossed with painting so thoughts of Covid will be silenced for a while.




















Art journals one, two, three and now my new #4

2 comments:

mary Eldred said...

did you paint this cover?

BitsAndPieces said...

No. That art notebook had the pretty cover.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...