Thursday, April 9, 2020

Staying Home

Walks in the backyard reveal signs of spring.





Painting continues to be a relaxing activity for me.


Rachel Ashwell has been sharing video posts on Instagram.
She mentioned a poem in one of her books. So having that book I looked it up and decided to do an art journal page.




My last canvas got what else but an angel.


I want to praise nurses serving others in this virus crisis. On a recent night I lit this symbolic candle that belonged to my mother. She was an RN and knew the demands of that profession.


I must believe this pandemic will end soon.

I sincerely hope staying home and social distancing are helping to stop the spread of this coronavirus. 

Have a safe and peaceful Thursday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...