Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Easing Into Another Week

I have filled three art journal notebooks.
Some pages were successes; some were failures.


Using loose paper I did the funny little birdhouses and the silly mixed media collage.



completed angel painting on canvas


Today's best news is that good friends came by, and we had an outdoor visit with social distancing. They also delivered two decorative objects to me in the wonderful color of green.



Not sure where the final resting place will be for the green pitcher.
I will probably try it out in several different places.




The latest green bottle went right to my windowsill collection.




Thankful for this beautiful spring day, dear friends, health, family, and all blessings, including this little blog. I enjoy coming here and sharing. Hope you enjoy your moments here, too.

1 comment:

mary Eldred said...

I do enjoy my moments spent reading your blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...