Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Life

This year is moving along, and I try not to fret about lost hours and days. I did three new journal pages. 

The title for the abstract 
is "confused yet sure."










This art journal page looked better before I applied the brown wash. Oh well, I do like the quote below 2020.

I stamped the words onto this angel.


Besides dabbling in art I've been changing up accessories in the house.

This arched piece was in another bedroom during Christmas.
I have kept the snowy wreath on it, but will need something different for spring.

 I moved this candle to the piano where I used a scarf of mine across the top.


Entry change for February


This picture was once a magazine advertisement. I laminated the page and used it for many years in my elementary classroom. I still love the sweetness of this Valentine's Day scene.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...