Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Sightseeing at Antique Malls

It is such fun to walk through an antique mall and notice the vast assortment of objects. Yesterday I was with a friend, and we took in two malls that are near each other. I snapped a few photos along the way.


I liked this framed print.



  
Interesting...


 Nice pottery I considered, but passed up.

Wow, I stopped to admire this door!





I almost bought this package of ornaments, but the price was more than I wanted to pay.


Wonder who this lovely lady is...

This cooler reminded me of my parents, 'cause we had one on family camping trips.

 Of course, I enjoyed all the art I saw on display. This abstract caught my eye.


I came home with a few littles. I know it's a rather weird assortment. The metal gazelle, porcelain miniature library, and green parfait glass will be tucked away for much later in the year.


 My biggest purchase was this woven picnic basket. When I see one of these in good condition, I get excited. Just love their latches and how useful they are for storage. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...