Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Ah, To Browse!

Browsing an antique store is a favorite pastime of mine. You get to see all sorts of old(and not so old)things. I only snapped a few pictures.


 I am not a doll collector, but this group was photo worthy. 
The one with the lavender hat and dress was my favorite due to her penetrating stare with a trace of sadness.


 I paused at this whimsical painting someone had done on a piece of wood.
I think I may try something like this on an art journal page.




Really liked this cabinet of drawers, but it was another "left behind"
wonderful find.

Seeing those brown drawers made me think of Susan Branch's blog post on the color brown. It's her latest entry, and it's outstanding. 


1 comment:

mary Eldred said...

i really like the cabinet of drawers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...