Friday, December 6, 2019

Here We Go Again

Yipes! December is moving along at a fast pace. Time to get the house decorated with all those favorite things from years past and to try out 
a few new "treasures." One Santa decoration was found months ago at an 
antique mall. I am filling Santa's sack with small toys and items.



This was my first decoration of the season. The banner is old, but the scarf is 
new. Changing the entryway is a lot of fun now that the rack is finally up.

This cute snowman was a purchase last year at Charlene's. The wreath he's holding has a vintage look.

This slender tree is new from Big Lots. I love these simple wooden ornaments I have had for years. On the big tree in the living room they get overshadowed by all the other decorations. This tree purchase was a birthday gift to myself. Sitting in my easy chair I'm able to gaze at the tree on the hearth and delight in  old-fashioned simplicity. 

My first card of the season was this beauty from Mary. Every year she has surprised me with beautiful cards and creations. On my bookcase I am using four special ones.



More to come. Until next time...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...