Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Christmas Joys

It's beginning to look a LOT like Christmas around here. Corkey reminds me it will all have to come down and be put away. That's okay because for days and days it brings me joy, and hopefully others who come for the holidays will find the decorations festive and joyful.


In my fantasy dreams I own an antique shop in a quaint New England town.
Love this Made in China Christmas 1993 ceramic piece.


 This year I've used my old scoops to hold ornaments.


 old bells and ornaments in a small wooden bowl


My first year to try silver, cream, and pink together. I like it!

 Crocks are great at Christmastime because it's so easy to plop a tree in them.

plain little white houses with trees and books

glowing houses 



1 comment:

mary Eldred said...

I like the flower frogs stacked to make a tree! also liked the pink, silver and white.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...