Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Pumpkins and Shoeboxes

This week I visited a friend's home and admired her light-colored kitchen which was decorated with a rooster theme. I was envious of her lovely island and the display spaces above her cabinets. It was magazine worthy, but certainly cozy with a genuine feel good atmosphere.

 Her talents are many, but making pumpkins has become her number one focus this month. She insisted I take home another one.

I use a lot of green to brighten my kitchen which is very dark. I tried out the pumpkin gift in several kitchen spots, but decided to move it to another room.










I wish you could see all the roosters and pumpkins at Kim's home.
But you are seeing my pumpkin, and it's really pretty.

Also this week I have had fun gathering items for the Christmas shoeboxes. They have to be filled by early November. I want to find a few more "little treasures."





Thanks for coming by
and 
do come again.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...