Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Changing Things Up

Every now and then I decide it's time for a change. I can only make little changes at home. Would love a complete remodel, but that's simply not possible. 





Books, rabbits, and birds dominate the mantel. After taking down the Alex Blum prints, I chose to use the bird prints once again for summertime.  But this time I used the vintage trouser hangers.


 I saw someone else use old Reader's Digest editions for a book stack. I really like the colorful covers in different designs. They make a nice pedestal for the brass owl.

And then some things stay put like this Edward Hopper print. I have tried it in a few different places, but always come back to this spot where it leans against the wall by resting on the end table trunk. 




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...