Friday, May 3, 2019

Disappearing Days


May is upon us. Gee, April didn't stay long. Honestly this fast passage of time is a bit disturbing. There's so much I want to accomplish, but never seem able to get my act together.


Painting continues to help me relax, especially when I do angels.




Today's other form of relaxation was to browse at an antique store.


For five dollars I hated to leave Barb's '87 picture behind.



Friday's finds: picture, nest, architectural piece, butter pat, and green suitcase.





Three suitcases make a bedside table over in the apartment. 
The middle one was mine during my college years.
This picture from 1967 really takes me back!




By the way, it's been a very good day for two other reasons. A very special friend called me this morning. When we talk, I feel all is right with the world even though we both recognize it's full of problems. 

Then watching these baby robins rest on our patio table was fascinating. The mother bird was nearby on a telephone wire when I crept close for these pictures. Also I spotted a pretty bluebird using the birdhouse that my very
special friend gave me a few years ago.





Have a happy weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...