Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Dollar Deals

I find it hard to resist little things that only cost a dollar. Not the Dollar Tree variety, but Goodwill bargains. I do believe it is the thrill of the hunt. It's never knowing what you will find in the junky bins.


After digging out a chunk of candle wax, I have a new gold pencil holder near the telephone.

This greenish container had Canada imprinted on the bottom.
It reminds me of a beehive.


Now other great deals are tin cans. When the wrapper comes off 
salmon cans, a wonderful green shade is underneath. These make great flower vases, paintbrush holders, pencil cans, etc.


I spend peaceful hours over in the studio room.



Happy for new inspiration from one of my favorite magazines

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...