Tuesday, August 8, 2017

August Activities

Sometimes I'm able to find canvases at bargain prices at thrift stores. Some I save for the artwork an individual has done. Others I paint over to do my own amateur creations. Either way art brings me pleasure.


 This was one of my very first attempts at covering over another art picture.


This is my latest. The church is modeled after the one we attend.


Just starting to add some layers to this canvas...have no idea how it will turn out.



Had a browsing day at this store and 
also at the Antique Gallery's new location on Summer Ave.
I decided to make use of my Maps app and locate both places.

Nicolas and Lucas are enjoyable visitors.
Lucas likes to make brownies.
Nicolas prefers trying out cookie recipes.


It's hard to believe they are back in school this week.
This drawing by Nicolas amazed me with the clever way he designed the letters.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...