Friday, February 26, 2016

Treasure Hunting

I was happy to join a friend for a day of treasure hunting. We viewed lots of booths in two antique malls, first Tricie's Treasures and then Antique Gallery. 


This old handmade cradle was one of many fascinating items.


Whenever I bring something home, it usually means I have to do some rearranging. This display of dishes had to be moved from the top of the refrigerator to the piano. This Eddie Bauer HOME pitcher had colors I  liked and had two different looks to the sides. 







There was an art picture that had no price. The lady asked me to make an offer. I was taken aback and admitted I had no idea. Well, after she expressed a wonderfully low price, it didn't stay on her wall but came home to mine. If I decide to keep it long term, the frame might need changing. For the time being it's over in the apartment.












Until next time, wishing you a charming journey...





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...