Saturday, July 12, 2014

Searching for Small Treasures...

 


...is what I did on Thursday. A friend and I took the day to browse three antique stores - two in Dyersburg and one in Ripley.
  

        sweet Staffordshire sugar bowl
 
 
 USA white pottery vase with raised flower design
 
friendship quote on wood plaque
 
 
Then on Friday when stopping by Plantation Antiques to check my own booth, I spied a little napkin holder that was about to have a new job. Wow, what a difference after I cleaned it with silver polish!
 
 
It will be a desk accessory holding blank white index cards.  

 
 
I enjoy searching for small treasures and finding a place for them in my home. I don't think I'm alone in this passionate pursuit for little things that delight. I saw many other shoppers intently looking for that special something. 
 
 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...