Saturday, June 28, 2014

Saturday Notes

On my recent short trip I carried this little notebook that I stumbled across at a booth in Open Marketplace(a store that is now closed). I kept notes, receipts, and clippings inside it.


 


This print was matted and nicely framed. It spoke to me so I easily parted with five dollars to obtain it. Once home I searched the artist's name on Pinterest, discovering it was a painting by Edward Martinez titled Deep Conversation.


P.S. My photo doesn't do it justice. The colors are much richer.

            

This was another inexpensive find. This slender shelf has slots. It is holding some of my favorite quotes.

Another picture I carried back to Tennessee was a "Winnie The Pooh" illustration of a picnic scene. It had this message below the print -

                                                           A
                                           just-being-together
                                                   sort of day.


Thanks for dropping by. Just being together via this blog is also nice.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...