Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Winter Wonderland

I like looking through magazines for decorating ideas. For weeks I've enjoyed this one, and one page kept drawing my attention. Having a cake plate, trees, and a snowman...
  
 
I put together this grouping on the dining room table.
 
 
This centerpiece goes with my corner cabinet decorations.
 
            
These miniature trees are my newest addiction. Vintage ones are hard to find, so I've grown attached to these current ones on the market. 
 
Have you finished your decorating? I was telling a friend that I love to decorate, but there's some sadness with it, too. Loved ones who won't be at the dining table...hanging ornaments from friends who have gone before us...treasures and trinkets that stir memories of past times. But hopefully there will be other happy surprises and new memories to make. Take care. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...