Saturday, November 3, 2012

Getting Into The Spirit

First I must mention Rachel Ashwell's book The Gift of Giving. This wonderful book inspires me to look for little things when I'm browsing booths at antique malls. 



That little seal gift from her book stayed in my head. When I spotted a small brass one I knew it wasn't as cute, but it had possibilities.

 
This November our church is again getting shoeboxes ready for Operation Christmas Child. I plan to tuck this little guy into a box.






Today a local gift shop had their Christmas Open House. The pictures below show a few of their decorations.



All the trees were loaded  with ornaments. 

This wall hanging with twinkling stars and lights in the windows was very impressive. 


I had fun looking inside this store. Hope you enjoyed looking, too.   

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...