Thursday, September 27, 2012

Got Time?

Sometimes the need to write is very strong. Also the desire to be here...the need to connect with those of you who read my entries. I realize my life is ordinary, and yet at the same time I know it is extraordinary. We are all unique, interesting, and special. Each life has a wonderful beginning, middle, and end...a journey of importance.

While in Walgreens yesterday to get my Shingles shot, I noticed a journal like the one I'm using now. I decided to grab it rather than wait until I was at the end of my present one. Those three verbs on the removable advertising band are suitable for writers - think, create, record.


I am gathering pieces to start a new collage. On one torn piece of music there's a noteworthy quote.


To live in hearts we leave behind, is not to die. -Campbell
 
 
I enjoy collage as an art form. 
 
 
 
Well, time to close this entry and to wish you well on tomorrow's passage. Take time to think, create, and record.
 

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Gosh, what a timely post my dear. I have struggled with journaling for years. The desire is there, but I have never really made time. Have started and torn up more journal pages than can be counted. Just today I picked up one that hadn't been touched in four years, well, touched maybe, just not written in, and decided to sit down and write something! And when I was younger, collage making was a passion, but haven't done that in years either. Thank you for the inspiration!
xoxo

Joy said...

I don't like going to Walmart but will have to find that journal. I used to journal on a daily basis and it helped with life. Maybe I need to start again?

And yes, you are an inspiration..."I can do it."

Unknown said...

I think writing is an art in itself. I hate writing... =( Lester loves it! You have that gift to write and inspire others =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...