Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Enjoyable Day

Early in the day I finished a tag set for a young friend whose birthday is Thursday. I had to stop at Walgreen's for a mailing envelope before 





meeting Mary at the booth to change up some of our displays. Our booth is small, but we try to squeeze in as much as we can. We also can't resist looking at other booths. I was amazed at one low price tag...only five dollars... for something quite unique. I'll show you my purchase in a future post.     

  
  







In the afternoon I visited my mother at the nursing home. We listened to musical numbers that were gospel, pop, and a little bit rock and roll. Singing along to the old favorites made everyone smile. 


 Hope your Tuesday has been a good one, too. Glad you came by.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...