Monday, September 26, 2011

Finding Joy in Little Things


This little jar was my one dollar find last week. 





I made a new batch of hand lotion. I put it in this container for easy access...no having to unscrew a top to get to the creamy mixture.   




Even on sale I probably paid too much for this child's miniature cupboard. Condition was damaged and very dirty. I have been cleaning on it but may have to touch up parts of it with paint.

A little cup and saucer help hide the tear in the back.  


I picked up this JOY stand at a yard sale. Not sure I like the black color...may change that.


The greatest joy this weekend was having son Ryan home for a visit. Three years ago he moved to California, and the separation has been hard .

1 comment:

Joy said...

Love your little treasures. So glad you had time with your son. The separation is never easy is it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...