Tuesday, July 26, 2011

More Tidbits

It's crazy how fast the weeks go by. I know I must sound like a broken record, for I'm always commenting about the quick passage of time.  Today I'm posting a few pictures here at home to let you know I'm still around. This first one shows a $1 find at Goodwill.  I couldn't pass up this sweet little bird perched on a leaf dish that now holds loose change.
 


There's my favorite number on top of the green thingy. The significance of the seven has to do with two parents, four boys, and one girl.




A friend is what the heart needs all the time.
-Henry van Dyke

2 comments:

Joy said...

That sweet little bird was a great find!

Anonymous said...

That is Lester's favorite number as well. I had no idea that was yours... nor the meaning behind it. FUN!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...