Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Ballerina, Book, and Beautiful Things

Hello. The hot weather continues. Not much happening around here. I did enjoy a day of browsing with a good friend at several favorite places - Hobby Lobby, Tuesday Morning, and Antique Gallery. 

This bronze ballerina was certainly an eye-catcher!  

When you stop and think about it, there are so many manmade objects to choose from...way beyond 1000.


When I was a little girl I would watch my mom use this book. Today I possess the well- worn copy and treasure it for the memories. It is taped down the spine, and the green cover has water stains. But it serves as a reminder of the beautiful things found in words...and in our memories. 

the most beautiful thing in my garden right now...my mother shared her lilies with me a few years back...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...