Sunday, January 23, 2011

Smooth and Creamy

Inside that jar that sits on my bathroom counter is a wonderful hand lotion. Three ingredients purchased at the Dollar General will give you an incredible homemade lotion. A lady (thank you, Connie) shared this recipe with me in December. I made a big batch and divided it to give as gifts. Recently I halved the recipe to have a nice supply for myself. 






baby lotion                  2  16 0z. bottles
vitamin E lotion       2  16 0z. bottles
petroleum jelly         1   7 0z. jar



Place in large container and mix with mixer until smooth. Put in small containers.

Really works! I know because my hands feel better and my nails look better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI Sandy...I just finished up a jar of cream...so perfect timing to try this unusual recipe!

..thanks so much for sharing :)
Summer

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...