Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Rearranging






I'm off to a slow start in 2010. My mind has been preoccupied about decisions regarding my mother. Soon her rehabilitation days will end. Nursing home care is being discussed. Twenty-four hour supervision is the recommendation due to her age, weak bones, and Alzheimer's. To take my mind off this heartbreaking situation, I putter here at home and rearrange objects. I find this sort of decorating activity relaxing. Now to today's bargain - Marked down Better Homes and Gardens pillows at Walmart for five dollars. I chose two matching green ones to use in the guest bedroom.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sandy, the pillows are darling.
I hope things get settled for your mom soon. I will keep you both in my prayers.

beth

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...