Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Special November Days

My goodness November flew by. We had a lovely Thanksgiving even though some family members were missing. Les and family surprised us by coming on the Monday before Thanksgiving. I had two wonderful helpers for making cookies, setting the table, and playing with Tallulah.



Pennee snapped this photo as I was making sure we had places for everyone. 


I celebrated my 75th birthday today! When this photo was taken I had no thoughts about aging  and that the number on my shirt would one day be reached. I miss those young carefree days but am thankful and blessed to be this age.



Little by little I am starting to add Christmas touches around the house.


  Decorating brings me joy as does sharing Christmas photos on this blog.
I looked back at some old posts to view past Christmas decorating. I'm sure there will be some repeats, but a few scenes and displays will be different. 
Hope you'll keep watching.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...