Saturday, June 17, 2023

Recovery Is Coming

I know my arm will continue to get better if I keep doing my exercises and using it more and more. June's Quito Market today was a pleasant outing for me. I met a vendor who I hope to see again. I asked Tonya if I could share some of her creations on this blog, and she gladly agreed. Choosing was hard because she had several  items I really liked. A ring made from one small spoon was my gift to myself.


I really enjoyed meeting and talking to Tonya.

I'm wearing my new ring on my right middle finger and loving it, Tonya. 
Hopefully swelling on the fingers of my left hand will go down before long, and
I may want another vintage silverware ring. 









Thanks, Tonya, for being so friendly and having a lovely display.


 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...