Saturday, December 10, 2022

Decorations, Part 2


Since 
I keep moving things around, some of my Christmas decorations change from one day to the next. But then some things stay put.


I have a fondness for Christmas trees of all kinds and enjoy grouping them in different ways.


I moved the Santa with a sack full of toys to the hall tree so I could place this skating Santa on the hutch. 

I've always admired this Santa from the first time I spotted it in a Bartlett gift store years ago. Well, I discovered TODAY it's musical. I had completely forgotten about the key on Santa's back that is hidden by his scarf.







I keep the entry rack about the same every Christmas.

I bought some floral sprays this year to add to this dough bowl arrangement.


Grandson Lucas had a birthday on December 8th so he made sure his favorite item ( the puppy in a camouflage stocking)went up on the advent calendar. I hadn't planned to use the calendar this year, but Lucas asked about it before his birthday. So, of course, I made sure it was up and ready for him.



I think I may need a Part 3 to show a few more decorations. I also want to do a post on ornaments. I found several inexpensive ones when I went treasure hunting at Abandoned Antiques in Millington. Sometimes you need a few hours away from the house. I love to take my time and browse the different booths. That's my favorite form of relaxation.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...