Monday, October 17, 2022

Random

I have been immersed in the Baxter family saga ever since a friend introduced this series to me.



A few days ago I was in Covington to get my new license plate but also visited three shops on the square. This one sidewalk which I have written about before always stirs up old memories. (If interested, see post New Chapters, July 24, 2017... under memories label.)



Sure admired this piece of furniture but 



only three small items came home with me... a tan pitcher, a pillow, and a basket. 

I didn't plan to use the basket in this way, but a flameless wax candle had a surprising effect that I liked.

I stopped at a nursery on the way home. Mum prices were outrageous. I didn't need them that bad.



Still like my garden boy, especially when he holds a pumpkin.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...