Friday, February 11, 2022

Times Are Different

 The state of affairs in America and around the world is __________. You fill in the blank. I remember a time when the American way of life was calmer and brighter. 


This learning puzzle reminded me of those sweeter times. I carried puzzles, books, dolls, dance album, and a few other things to Lauren yesterday.


Corkey and Jason loaded this tall bookcase to take back to her also. She used it years ago in her kitchen space. I had it in my booth for several years. Then it was stored for a while in our shed. Next I brought it inside to try in the apartment bedroom, but it seemed too tall for the space. I offered it back to Lauren. Now it's back at her place, and I wonder if the kitchen or Tallulah's room will get it.


This is one spot that gets used a lot at our house. It's primarily a reading room.


"...a riveting novel about the choices that alter the course of our lives."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...