Friday, September 17, 2021

Friday Facts

 We were supposed to be at tonight's football game at Munford High School, but a call to get help with a locked AOL account took a very long time. Talk about exhausting. Thank goodness, the technical support person was very patient throughout the whole process. 

I love technology but hate it at the same time.

Five years ago today I was at a wedding. Lauren and Justin married in Austin, Texas, on a very warm September evening. The programs were on hand fans to help keep us cool.




Yesterday's browsing turned up two new pumpkins - one for the inside and one to  use outside. 








 While I was in the living room snapping these two fall decor photos, I decided to take a picture of my husband's collection.  I have more collections than Corkey, but he has a few. This one is very impressive.






This senior citizen is about to call it a night.

Happy Weekend!
Happy Decorating!
Happy Fall!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...