Sunday, May 9, 2021

Happy Moments

 For many months I have looked for a "12x16" frame. I don't know the artist of this sheep scene because the artwork wasn't signed on the front or back. But from the first moment I spotted it at a Goodwill store I have admired it. The painting is far more worthy than the one dollar I paid for it. 





In the right hand corner I wonder if those marks are someone's initials.




My daughter is experiencing her first Mother's Day.
Motherhood is such a blessing.
I was blessed to experience it twice, having a son first and later a daughter.


 Nick and Lucas presented me with this flower gift.


Laughing with Gunner. At first he tumbled onto the ground before securing this relaxed position.

Sharing in the excitement of a sweet bride-to-be

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...