Saturday, February 27, 2021

Just a Note or Two

 Every now and then the thrifting or antiquing bug strikes. So I don my mask and keep a safe distance while browsing the aisles. Recently I found this kneeling girl sculpture. She was holding a bird in her hands. I circled around several times before deciding to get it. I have no idea about its age. I really don't care if something is old or new as long as it speaks to me.




Every now and then there's the urge to paint. Usually I change an abstract several times before I come to its completion. Layer upon layer gets added as I repaint it over and over.


"leave your troubles behind"


Tonight I'll be reading more pages of a  Nicholas Sparks book that I came across at Goodwill. The previous owner had a pretty book plate inside the book. 




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...