Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Bittersweet Ending

Setting up my booth was a lot easier than taking it down. Leftover items were donated to Goodwill and Amvets. My sweet corner cabinet came home to the apartment bedroom, and a few other furniture pieces were stored in the white shed for now.


It was sad in a way when the Bits and Pieces banner came down.

The Christmas Open House signup sheets were already on the front counter, but I won't have to worry about a door prize, food item, or work time this year. If I go that December day it will be as a casual shopper.

2 comments:

mary Eldred said...

so sad to see it empty. I really enjoyed our short time together in this booth

BitsAndPieces said...

I feel the same way, Mary. That was fun sharing the booth.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...