Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Calendar Shock

This month is moving too fast. I am in disbelief. But September is always a full month. There's Corkey's birthday on the 1st and Lauren's on the 9th and then throw in Labor Day and Corkey's class reunion. And more events are coming.


  LABOR DAY
Hey, I see my baked beans and slaw!
My mom would be so proud that I use her recipes, and that these side dishes taste great with the delicious barbecue. 

  One of the best parts about Labor Day is sharing the event with friends you haven't seen in a while.




My "little girl" is now 37. Oh, the blessings and joys she has given me!
Where did the years go?



Corkey and I did not attend the same high schools. We met in our twenties and later reconnected in our forties. 


Oh, gosh, what happened to us!
We got OLD!
We have been married 29 years. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...