Monday, May 14, 2018

Catch Up Post

Hi! True to my blog's name, today is going to be bits and pieces.

Painting continues to relax me and take my mind off problems.
I see art by other artists and am inspired to try out their ideas.








Mother's Day flowers, sweet notes, gift bag with pajamas, phone calls,
visits, and PIZZA made my day extra special.

        Olga and me on Mother's Day 


  Container plants and battered old croquet set are on the patio.







Aging causes my energy level to be lower while wrinkles and sags have 
increased. I am thankful for my present health but do regret how I didn't appreciate my youthful  looks when I had them. Life is weird that way. We worry about the wrong things. 



This is one product I am going to recommend.
We live in an older house, and I've had to deal with stains, especially built up
deposits. This works!  






Have a great week!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...