Monday, March 20, 2017

Spring is Here!

And I am so glad. Maybe this warmer weather will help my old bones. This is the first year I have been bothered with discomfort in my legs. Oh dear, I'm thankful to be aging, but I believe it will be challenging.

We returned yesterday from a quick trip to Texas to see Les, Pennee, and the little girls.  Kiera and Chloe are energetic chatterboxes. Les and Pennee have made a major decision to move into a luxury apartment complex closer to their jobs in Dallas. We would have loved for them to move back to Tennessee, but we understand their choices.
















Our visit included dining out at Babe's in Frisco. The great food and lively atmosphere draw crowds on a regular basis.



early Sunday morning on a Texas road


heading into Memphis and almost home



I ventured outside after lunch, putting out garden signs and fairy house accessories. Pulled some weeds and realized there is much more to do if I want to have semi-pretty flowerbeds. 

Gunner, Nick, and Lucas are here now, snacking on oranges and popcorn while watching the cartoon channel.

To finish this blog post, I successfully transferred my iPhone photos to the computer for the first time. I have much to learn about my new phone, but I do find it A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...