Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Quest Brings Reward

Saturday I was at a flea market with a friend. We had checked out the different booths on our first trip through the building. On our second round she noticed an art picture that was propped up near the floor. I found it hard to believe I had overlooked it earlier. The scene had a special quality. It was so peaceful...almost dreamlike.

The back of the picture provided additional information.




The farmhouse, lighted window, barn, windmill, hay mound, clothesline, pond, and figure were all interesting details. The price was an amazing fifteen dollars. My sweet friend encouraged me to not leave it behind. So glad I listened to her.


I'm looking forward to hanging this special flea market find.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...