Monday, January 2, 2017

A Fresh Start

When a new year begins, I do feel like it's a chance to make a fresh start. To try harder, to improve, to cherish each day...

I am amazed that I'm starting my tenth year of blogging. My life is ordinary, so I wonder how I've written as much as I have. Followers are few, and comments are rare if at all. But since I write for myself, it really shouldn't matter. However, if I'm honest, I do miss the kind feedback I once received.

The house is back to normal with a few changes here and there. I know we shouldn't covet things, but I do enjoy being surrounded by dear, familiar objects. 












Here's the first journal page of 2017. I clipped a couple of remarks from the Sunday newspaper. The quote about passion was posted on Instagram.




The brown journal was started on August 1, 2016.   I am still recording inside it. My first entry had this opening paragraph -

I may not be able to pour passion into everything I do, but I can appreciate each day that unfolds.




Therefore, I guess it is up to me to make this new year a special one.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...