Monday, December 1, 2014

Merry Decorating

I've been arranging and rearranging decorations. This may go on until Christmas Eve. Not really. Nativity, tree, holiday houses, and Santas are in places to stay.  




On the hutch I combined silver and gold balls in small urns and bowls.
The empty frame got a new place inside the wreath.





The top of the bookcase always gets the houses, snowy trees, and 
vintage ornaments.




These larger ornaments fill a wooden dough bowl.





The top of the piano has compotes that hold photos and trinkets.



I should name these three since they have been with me for such a long time.

one of my favorite decorations using urn, books, and deer

 Yes, I have sweet memories, especially when years ago I spotted this Santa holding a boy and girl and had to have it to represent my two little ones. 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...