Thursday, February 27, 2014

Memoir

 
 
I picked up this journal book several years ago because of the divisions. I thought one day I would like to tell my life story within its pages. That one day arrived this winter. It has been harder than I imagined, but also very rewarding.
 
It's a work in progress. Good thing I bought two of these  journal books...one brown, one black. Writings and photos in this first journal will reveal the early years of my life, spanning childhood through college. The other one(if I ever get around to it)will have labels for Dyersburg, Atoka, and Drummonds. 


 
 
Whether or not the book is ever read by family members doesn't really matter to me. I have enjoyed reviewing my life and putting facts, anecdotes, and reminiscences down on paper. It has made me realize anew that I have had a wonderful life...a unique journey that's all my own.
 
Everybody's life is special. Each person should record their autobiography. It's a fascinating endeavor.    


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...