Thursday, June 28, 2012

Life

This is true: Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans.
Getting around to blogging is not as easy as it once was. But you know how much I enjoy sharing little things.


I bought this Welcome plaque on  my recent trip. For under two dollars I was happy to get this little piece for the guest bedroom.





Birds keep showing up in my decorating. The bird tag was sent to me by Pennee and Les. Why? Because they know how much I love images and replicas of birds. The tiny flower frog  is perfect for a postcard, note, or tag. What I really like about it is the heart-shaped wire.  


Fond of feathers, too! My grandmother's organ stool is beside the guest bed with books, drippy candle, and feather. 




Of course, it won't be long before I'll be changing things again.  Little things are easy to swap about...the joy of home nesting. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...