Saturday, December 5, 2009

Getting in the Mood

I pass this very old church every day on the way to visit my mother. By the way, the therapists' reports are very encouraging. Hopefully she will be home for Christmas.

Every year I struggle with decorating the den mantel. This year I'm keeping it simple with just this draped garland I've had for years.

One Christmas I selected this pillow for my mother.

Gingerbread men on top of the refrigerator

I have four tiny Tracy Porter ornament plates that I'm using this year as candle saucers.


I love the way ornaments look under glass.

At today's Christmas Open House I found this jar with the green lid.


Hope your Saturday is a good one. It's cold here in west TN, but no snowflakes yet. Hope the photos help spread a little bit of Christmas cheer.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...