Tuesday, October 13, 2009

And The Winner Is...

Bat/Beth

Apparition/Andrea

Spider/Summer

Three sealed envelopes

Inside the pumpkin they went.


My husband drew out an envelope this morning looking at me like I was crazy. I had to explain about the selection of a winner on my blog. Puzzled he just shook his head and headed for the exercise equipment he uses each morning.

I had fun planning and having my first giveaway. Special thanks go to Andrea, Summer, and Beth.


When I receive Beth's mailing address, I will happily send this box of "goodies" on its way. I look forward to more blogging and to the friends who stop by. My blog is always open.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Congratulations to Beth!
That was fun Sandy, thanks for having it!

texcinlulu said...

Sorry I missed your give away.
Congrats on your blog.
Since my laptop died I have to share computers with my daughter.
Cindy

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, I WON. truly I never win anything. What a blessing. Thank you Sandy for hosting the give away. What a surprise!
I want to say that I read your blog because you are authentic, and real. You have a positive message, and you are just plain sweet. God bless.

beth

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...