Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Keeping In Touch

At Lowe's these discounted primroses were almost dead.
I am happy they are blooming.

I am also happy to report that the booth is a fun way to move items out of the house and give others a chance to enjoy them. The tiny crystal watering can and owl pitcher have already sold.

The metal bird and fake stack of diaries are antique mall objects I once selected and continue to display in my home. Someone gave them up so others could shop and discover them. This form of recycling is the best!



Hello! I admit to spending too much time on the computer...love other people's blogs. There's so much inspiration out there. Keeping my own blog has proven to be rewarding... your comments are encouraging...thank you for spending some of your valuable time with me.
Thanks again,
Sandy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...